Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Penis

  It all started with a simple word
I've heard the word prick ,
  Somehow it became schlong  
Also known as a dick .

  Slipping her some meat
Give her some dong ,
  Had men beating their chest 
Like King Kong .

  Gave her the rod 
The dipstick too ,
  I won't name them all 
100 words tis true .

  The johnson the giggle stick 
My pecker my pickle my pud ,
  My peeter my boner my love shaft 
There's not one dud .

  A pocket rocket Mr. Winky
A tallywacker ? a tool a tubesteak ,
My man meat my chub ? WTF 
  Gotta be a mistake .

  This is a never ending story 
To describe my pride and joy ,
  I'm still like a child 
It's my favorite toy .

  Mr. Happy ?
Ladies that's up to you ,
  I know you're smiling 
You know it's true .

  My stiffy my wanker my willie 
Baloney pony my piece my wood ,
  So many more 
Funny yet good .

  I have to stop it's really hard 
I'm really racking my brain ,
  Just to keep it rhyming 
It's to much of a strain .

                          Ron Gray 
                         1/20/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment